Friday, March 11, 2011

The brilliant mind of Peter Ireland...

 
George Booth Peter I love your website, it's an awesome cut and paste from the net. I certainly love the part where you tell people to avoid scams and fees and on another page offer your "start-up" guide for $79.00.

Absolutely love the cajones you have man, best of luck. Your site is right, there is one born every minute.


Peter Ireland Georgie, sounds like you're angry at something. Don't drag me into your drama.

Peter Ireland As for cut & paste. Georgie. Show me where I have done that. Go ahead. Until then I am calling you a cheap cowardly liar.

 George Booth Well if you are sure you want to do this, then I guess I'll accomodate you.

Your site.
They are typically entrepreneurs themselves. Angel investors differ from venture capitalists in that they are investing their own hard-earned money into your company rather than that of institutional investors. They usually invest in the range of $25,000 to $250,000.
http://www.antiventurecapital.com/angels.html

Another site.
They are typically entrepreneurs themselves. Angel investors differ from venture capitalists in that they are investing their own hard-earned money into your company rather than that of institutional investors. They usually invest in the range of $25,000 to $250,000.
http://robertcontreras.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/angel-investors-raising-money-from-angel-investors/

Your site.
You have to ask yourself if venture capital is a realistic financing option for you. Most entrepreneurs who pursue venture capital don't qualify and merely end up wasting a lot of time (on average from 6 to 18 months) and energy in a futile pursuit.
http://www.antiventurecapital.com/venturecapital.html

The real site.
You have to ask yourself if venture capital is a realistic financing option for you. Most entrepreneurs who pursue venture capital don't qualify and merely end up wasting a lot of time (on average from 6 to 18 months) and energy in a futile pursuit.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26056706/Venture-Capital

I could go on, but I digress. You failed to mention my primary bitch in that you blast people for charging for services on one page, but you yourself are charging a fee for your start up plan. You are probably a nice guy Peter, I'm just pointing out the hypocracy and disingenuous nature of your site.

Thanks for playing Petey!


Peter Ireland Thank you Georgie, you truly are an idiot. I am going to contact roberrt contreras with a DMCA. As for the scribd, it's a verbatim knock off of my page.

You are a pathetic loser, Georgie.


George Booth Checked with the Washington Secretary of State's business lookup, it appears you have been inactive since 2001, you may want to have a chat with them... just looking out for you pal.

http://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search_results.aspx?search_type=simple&criteria=all&name_type=contains&name=Peter+Ireland&ubi=

 


Peter Ireland LOLz! You really are a head case. I looked at your site. Are you one of those money-minders? That's my bet.

George Booth Referral only Peter. I only collect a fee when my client's objectives are met. I'm sure that's alien to most people on this forum but it's the only ethical way to do business.

I don't sell books, I don't teach my clients. I get them cold hard cash, pure and simple.
(f.y.i. don't use text chat, it diminishes your stellar reputation)


 Peter Ireland So it was my little tirade against money-finders.
I suspected that.
Go find some honest work, son.


George Booth Duly noted. 
 
Peter Ireland Listen up Georgie, if you are having a bad day--which is really obvious--go pound your bed with a pillow. Maybe scream into the pillow too?

I'm not a good target for some keyboard commando during his first day on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment